Error description: Stack: stack is password protected

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 14:52:34 EDT 2019

I have never seen this before, and the stacks (and routine) involved are a few years old!

The procedure dhDevBldFlds loops through my source stacks and finds controls that need to be handled for output, and sets appropriate attributes.

All of a sudden, it’s bombing with

Message execution error:

Error description: Stack: stack is password protected

Hint:

It has processed *several* cards by the time it hits the control where it does this (I set a property of my main stack with the control being processed.)

While the stack does have a password, it has long been unlocked by the time this is done.

—
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
The Hawkins Law Firm
3430 E. Flamingo Rd.