Android 64-bit?

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 20:35:22 EDT 2019

When you submit apps to Google Play you have some amount of control over what versions are able to see that app. At this point it’s a few years since I had to deal with that, but hopefully you will have an option to say that it’s compatible with say Android 4-8. That rules out 9, and works around the 64 bit requirements.