Question about "the screen" property of stacks...

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu Jul 11 12:27:15 EDT 2019

But is the number accurate?

If so, I presume it is just comparing the saved loc of the stack to the
screenRects, but what if the saved loc is not in any of the screenRects,
then what does 'the screen of stack' return? 1 by default? or something
else?

I could, of course, but a second monitor, and create a test stack to
determine all this, but some one at LiveCode should know (or be able to
tell from the code) and then, as I said, I will add it to the Dictionary
entry.