iOS In-App Purchase Refunds

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Jul 10 12:20:06 EDT 2019

Yes the Apple reports(and deposits) show this BUT... those reports don’t tell you who received the refund.
Since 2012 or so we are about $500.00 short. Some of this could be FX rates and possible an App bugs but we had a rude user last month that demanded a refund and then hung up on customer service but is still using the app(backend server metrics). There is a cancelation on this month's Apple report but we can't pin it to him. This app has in-app products that range from $60.00 to $250.00 so this is becoming a real issue.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net