Us and them? [was Re: Livecode Dictionary]

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 22:24:07 EST 2019

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 12:36 AM Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <

> When I forked it I returned to a
> editor separate from a debugger, each purpose-built for the task they do

YES. If I had a nickel for every time I expand the variable list while in
the debugger, then shrink back that section while editing a script. If
there is an easy recipe for automating this, anyone, please share. Or how
hard is it to set up to edit scripts with an external editor, and maybe
just debug with the built-in?