Can a substack become the mainstack and the mainstack become its substack?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue Jan 22 14:14:13 EST 2019

Bob ...while I tested the previous solution ...I have not yet gone through
the implementation of it for real ........ but I think I will do what you
suggest.  It makes sense ...it should work as long as no handlers are
running on the main stack, I can replace its script. Thanks.

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 12:54 PM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <