global is empty

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Tue Jan 22 13:04:46 EST 2019

no it should'nt you're right Jacque

only i forced myself months ago to put globals at the top and this stack
script was already older and i had putted locals at the top, so i
misplaced and overlooked 1 global

this was my fault, a global after some locals:

local tThis, tThat, tAnother, tAgain, gIWorkaslocalnow

global gI,gLike,gLive,gCode