Us and them? [was Re: Livecode Dictionary]

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Tue Jan 22 12:01:16 EST 2019

GFM syntax is used, but it does go through additional processing before being turned into what we see in the IDE.  All of that code resides in the IDE so it can be leveraged to process the updates.  I actually modified a stack that can allow the editing of a doc and then preview it in a browser.  I’ll need to find where that is posted and link here for reference this evening.

For license, I was only referring to the flow back into the main project which has the dual commercial/GPL license.

Thanks,
Brian