Script Editor Performance

bob at bobhall.net bob at bobhall.net
Tue Jan 22 08:31:44 EST 2019

The change I made is in the Script Editor which is not related to the message box. It’s a UX/performance issue that I’ve fixed. Nothing related to crashing at all. More of a difference in opinion I guess. My way is much better — for me anyways :-) I’m betting others will agree though.

 I’ve not looked at the message box at all. I’m obsessed with the Script Editor specifically. Not sure the message box was designed for unusually large text being pasted in either. I suspect there is a limit to the number of characters in the field being pasted into. Before you paste the text in get a character count of the text. It would be helpful in your case to determine just how big is too big.

Bob