Opening a url in an external browser on mobile? (ignore - launch works after all)

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Jan 21 20:10:59 EST 2019

So (answering my own question) - it seems that I misread the dictionary and that launch is also supported on mobile.

Terry...

On 22/01/2019 12:08 pm, "use-livecode on behalf of Terry Judd via use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

    After going to the trouble of implementing a mobile browser widget I’ve decided that I’d prefer to open and display the url in the user’s default browser. I’m assuming this is possible (?) but can’t work out how to do it. Any ideas?

    Terry...