windows defender issues? & other AV issues

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jan 17 10:55:47 EST 2019

Right. The splash stack actually becomes an executable when saved as a standalone. Executables by nature cannot be modified. This is one of the reasons a splash stack approach makes a lot of sense, because now all your attacked stacks/substacks CAN be modified (given they are in a location the OS allows it and the end user has write permissions to that location.)

Bob S