windows defender issues? & other AV issues?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Tue Jan 8 10:25:33 EST 2019

It is mostly on change but also when SE windows get suspended.  Also when a SE window is closed if it has been >20s it does get saved as a precaution.  I’d need to dig in some more to see how frequently it is being saved while using the SE and trace code if warranted.

I found this much just by reviewing the code.  Next is watching the file while using the SE to see how often it gets updated.

Thanks,
Brian