scrCopy BlendMode

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Wed Feb 20 10:52:55 EST 2019

1. If you quote the modes then it works.
set the ink of img "DSC03103.jpeg" to "srcCopy"

2. The bitmap modes are no longer supported in LC 9.
This is reported in several of the release notes. Probably they
are still listed to allow legacy stacks (LC 6/7/8/9).

3. For example:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blend_modes