Old Rev stack feature / view ...where is it in LC 8

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 04:18:41 EST 2019

No, it would show all the controls a stack has which includes the imported
ones.

When you scrolled through the images it contained the really old Metacard
images.

You can see this when you want to add an image to a button but that is when
you are in the button’s property manager selecting an image.

I was sure there was a view option which allowed you to edit which images
get stored with a stack.

Perhaps asking the question ....how do you remove an imported image?

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 10:52 PM J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <