LC902 and LC901 Hang with Answer (was Crash)

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Tue Feb 19 15:04:53 EST 2019

waaaaaah why is this day different then yesterday???

Yesterday i tested and tested and tested

Today i did the same as you, test on Ubuntu Mate, no problem, test on
Mac  Mojave, no problem, final test on win10 again...no problem

same stack, same conditions, nothing changed, this really blows my mind.

Yesterday and the day before continuously hang, today it's working like
nothing ever happened.

Makes me furious, well sort of...

I can't provide a recipe

Sorry can't provide any further, if it shows up again, i will try to pin
it down and report again to this thread.

Thanks a lot for your help

Jerry