LC902 and LC901 Hang with Answer (was Crash)

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Sun Feb 17 17:15:04 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

i guess Ralph is correct as it probably too much data to display.

If it is just one variable with encr-->base64enc-->URLenc then there
seems to be no problem. That's probably why have not seen this before,
but i used the answer with these 25 variables also before and maybe it
was 9.0.

But as i also tested with 9.01 and had the same result i did not test
with 9.0.

No the data is not surrounded by <p> </p>.

Indeed it's rather a hang than a crash (crash would most probably unload
LC, but it stays unresponsive)

The answer does show the data, then when hitting Return as i don't see
the OK it hangs.

Solution is then probably to not show to much strange data with the
answer command.

Thanks all.

Jerry