LC902 and LC901 Crash with Answer

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Feb 17 12:43:38 EST 2019

That sounds more like a hang rather than a crash, which means LC is
involved in a lengthy process that is forbidding any other actions.

The answer dialog tries to create html text in order to support text
styles. My guess is that it's trying to interpret the random characters in
the base64 text as html and is getting stuck in a loop.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On February 17, 2019 6:14:45 AM JJS via use-livecode