Weird LiveCode Plugins Prefs writing problems

prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Sat Feb 9 02:17:49 EST 2019

Hmmm.. I got it to work by declaring livecode, with correct app name, a safe application, in BitDefender, but that setting wouldn’t stick. When I looked at bitdefender again the safe setting for livecode had disappeared. So I used diskutility to repair the system drive, then updated the os to 10.14.3. Probably I did too many things at once. I’ll uninstall CleanMyMac and see what happens. The extensions are in ../Documents/myLivecode folder.

I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to see if the above actions fixed it. Thanks for the advice.

Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org