Decrypt error message?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Mon Feb 4 18:38:59 EST 2019

Hi Bob,

The code goes something like this

the_password = user password string
decrypt_key = MaximizePassword(the_password)
salt = 512hash(MaximizePassword(the_password) & pepper character)

The password string runs through a "MaximizePassword" function that
maximizes the password length even if the user has a 4 character password.

Righard G once said to me here something I took to heart...... to defeat a
hacker, all you can do is add more cycles.  Hence the use of a pepper of
alphabet & 0-9. Its now 37 times harder to brute force hack the password.

theoretically.

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 4:52 PM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <