Images and Players in "background" groups

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Sun Feb 3 01:55:27 EST 2019

For the first time ever, probably, I have a little project that
needs the HC "stack of cards" structure.

Have a few buttons and fields in a group, acting a a background
and it all works as expected.

However, I also have an image and a play in the group/background.
Oddly, when I set one card's image via "set the filename of image
to URL...." it puts that image or video on ALL the cards.

So the bg flds can all have different values per card, but the
images and players cannot!

Is this right?? I have searched the dictionary and google to no
avail....

Tim Selander
Tokyo