mobile dev confusion

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sat Dec 28 13:12:16 EST 2019

I'm so relieved. Thank you.

It didn't make sense to me, but I saw no explanation about that part of it
anywhere.

Full speed ahead. (ish)

I am struggling a bit getting it to work in the emulator.... it seems like
I can only do ARM architecture on V7 or below in the emulator.  And using
an X86 emulator gives me the "NO_MATCHING_ABM" error when I hit test.

But at least there are no permanent obstacles.

:) Thanks again.

On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 11:47 AM J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <