Copying cards from one stack to another

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Tue Dec 10 16:40:54 EST 2019

Of course, right after posting this, I discovered that, in the Project
Browser, you can drag and drop cards from one stack to another and then
saving actually saves the changes. Works in LC951rc1 and 960dp1

Still not sure why copy isn't working OR why you can not use Edit > Copy
and Edit >Paste, but at leats I can move on with my work. I just do not
have time to further debug the IDE/engine.