Java update?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Dec 10 11:24:20 EST 2019

I'm running Mac OS 10.14.6 (Mojave) and the dialog popped up on my desktop
while I was working in LC. I clicked the "Learn more" link in the dialog
and was taken to Oracle's web site which displayed a list of changes and
new features.

It appeared to be a normal auto-check for updates. My main concern was
whether updating would impact standalone builds for Android. Since the
version I have now is working it doesn't seem crucial.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On December 10, 2019 10:05:28 AM Rick Harrison via use-livecode