Java update?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Tue Dec 10 11:03:10 EST 2019

What version of the operating system are you running?

What is the source of the notification?  (Is it a reliable source?)

Many people turn off Java in their web-browsers to prevent
trojans and malware from executing when they visit websites.

We need more information before we can make a determination for you.

Rick