iOS scrollers

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Dec 1 09:48:08 EST 2019

Bug: QA ticket #...?

I believe you will use the previously confirmed number?

Agreed, it’s has become "a blocker." Not that you cannot build the app. But any TOC and Indices you will have in the app don't work, from the user point of view. The last line will appear if you use scroll up, (keep your thumb on the scroller)  but disappear back down on release.

Now, we know as a "developer" that the "index" is only showing one line short, but the user doesn't know that. It gives an "anxiety" moment for the user as, for all she knows, there could be 1 to 20 lines, below that she cannot access.

(I will put the note in the QA center when you post the number.)

If anyone has a workaround I need it real soon now. Meanwhile I'll put
in a bug report.