Datagrid2 Form view slow down.

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu Aug 22 11:58:22 EDT 2019

Monte,

Here's a list of the properties of the Row Template 0001 from my grid. Bear
in mind I have not manually adjusted anything other that the rect of the
group.

rect 24,151,755,180
toolTip
hScroll 0
vScroll 0
boundingRect
bottomColor
hScrollbar false
visible true
sharedBehavior false
topColor
textStyle
borderWidth 0
backPattern
tabGroupBehavior false
shadowPattern
dontSearch false
dropShadow
topPattern
label
selectGroupedControls true
backColor
radioBehavior true
cantSelect false
lockLoc true
foreColor
hilitedButton 0
hilitePattern
forePattern
showFocusBorder true
layerMode dynamic
showName false
shadowOffset 4
backgroundBehavior false
focusPattern
shadowColor
opaque false
scrollbarWidth 20
innerGlow
ink srcCopy
clipsToRect false
showBorder false
name group "Row Template 0001"
textSize
cantDelete false
textFont
unboundedVScroll false
disabled false
unboundedHScroll false
colorOverlay
altId 0
hiliteColor
behavior button id 1111 of stack "Data Grid Templates 1563330294005"
borderColor
innerShadow
bottomPattern
borderPattern
outerGlow
id 83861
blendLevel 0
traversalOn true
vScrollbar false
focusColor
threeD true
margins 0
layer 17

Are you able to spot anything there that flags up as an adornment?

I've taken my understanding of adornment from a post by Mark Waddingham
back in June 2017 (!) during the proposition of DG2 where he states:

You can already use acceleratedRendering to do this but it currently
> only works for top-level groups and your groups have to be 'unadorned' -
> meaning that you have turned off all properties of the group which mean
> the group itself renders something (e.g. borders, scrollbars).

Mark there was referring to what acceleratedRendering could already do back
then, so it is only the concept of 'unadorned' that I am referencing. This
is about the ONLY description I can find for this ANYWHERE on the web!

Thanks again
Sean.