No subject

hlowe hlowe at me.com
Thu Aug 22 07:34:25 EDT 2019

Monte,

I am experiencing a similar issue under LC 9.5.0 (Stable). An iOS app that
has exhibited slow, stuttering, scrolling of a DataGrid form under prior
versions of LC has not shown much improvement since upgrading to LC 9.5.0.

I have acceleratedRendering set to true for the stack. The datagrid has its
Layer Mode set to "container". There are no adornments that I can see (could
we get a list of relevant adornments to avoid?).

Given a datagrid named "DG_Browse" what code would I use to determine "the
effective layerMode of the groups in group dgList of your datagrid", as you
requested"

 I tried:

Answer the effective layerMode of group "dgList" of group "DG_Browse"

but that generated an error.

Henry