Encrypted standalones

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Apr 15 15:48:11 EDT 2019

I take that back. If I turn Android builds back on, close Standalone
Settings, and re-open it, the password is gone. So, we can't protect
Android mainstacks?

Android apps can be distributed through private web sites, and without
any encryption they would be easier to hack. I understand that I can set
the password manually, but it's much easier not to worry about it during
development and still be assurred it will be set on a build.

If there's a reason we can't do that, okay. If there isn't a reason,
I'll put in a request for it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com