setting file created date in livecode from script

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Mon Apr 15 11:35:55 EDT 2019

Thank you James - I have licensed  all the 'Better' Apps for over 10 years
but I didn't think they were capable of
1. Reading the EXIF date
2. AND setting the Created Date and time of the file with formatted
information gained from the EXIF info
3. AND renaming the filename of that file with formatted information gained
from the EXIF info
*in one operation*

please tell me if I'm wrong - perhaps this could be done in multiple steps
with BETTERs...

I'm trying to set up my photo archive in a way that keeps all the images in
hierarchal folders of Year and month
--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 3:14 AM James At The Hale via use-livecode <