Hit Box for widgets

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Apr 2 12:59:38 EDT 2019

True, I spent much of last night tracking down some original SVG files so I
could make a color change. Still, it was worth it to be able to have a
flexible hit zone.

Importing an SVG turns it into an image object, so you have the same
constraints as with any image. That's why the original widgets won't work,
they need the conversion. There are commands to do that but they won't
account for a color change so you'd need to export them, make the changes
in a text editor and reimport anyway.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On April 2, 2019 7:54:18 AM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode