Script Editor Slow on Windows (any Macs?)

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Sep 24 11:34:26 EDT 2018

Well, I have noticed a regression of the old Forgotten Breakpoint bug, where a soft breakpoint is set (red dot) and after editing and saving a script, the red dot remains but the engine does not break. Turning it off and on again fixes it until the next save.

Others have reported the script editor to be painfully slow on Windows. I hardly ever develop in Windows, but when I have I was taken aback on how slow it actually was.

Bob S