App Dead on iOS 12

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Sep 20 21:30:19 EDT 2018

> On 21 Sep 2018, at 11:20 am, Curry Kenworthy via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> > We have not been able to replicate the crash so it’s pretty
> > important that we get a report with a recipe ASAP.
>
> It's been a day or two. Has anyone reported/recipe'd this yet? If not I will.
>
> I suspect that a test stack needs more than one card to trigger the bug.

I’m not aware of a report being created yet. I could not replicate a crash and neither could Panos. We have had conflicting posts here with one user reporting behavior exactly like that fixed in RC 2, one user reporting crashes which I’m fairly sure Panos nailed down to a signing issue and other users reporting no crashes. So for the moment we are awaiting a report and recipe before continuing.

So if you have a recipe that crashes 9.0.1 I would really like to have it!

Cheers

Monte