[OT] Working with Android devices

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Sep 14 11:14:25 EDT 2018

Take a look at AirDroid, it's free and in the Play Store. It mounts the
Android device on the Mac desktop and allows dragging files in either
direction over your local network. It also allows a lot of other things
too, including running your Android apps on the Mac.

If you want a more shell type experience, use ADB, which you'll need to
install anyway if you develop apps. ADB is part of the Android SDK.

For some types of files you can just cable the device to the Mac and it
shows up as a volume on the desktop, but this has some limitations
depending on the manufacturer.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On September 14, 2018 4:56:53 AM Peter W A Wood via use-livecode