LIC 9.0.1 Stable Redraw Problem

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 08:48:29 EDT 2018

Hello Randy,

I just tested on iOS 11.4 simulator and I cannot reproduce this problem.
Could you file a bug report and attach a simple stack that demonstrates the
problem? If it is a bug we will try to fix it in the upcoming 9.0.2 rc1.

BTW, which version of LC did you use to build these apps, before updating
them with LC 9.0.1?

Best,
Panos
--

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 3:24 PM Randy Hengst via use-livecode <