iOS 12 compatibility

andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Tue Sep 11 06:59:55 EDT 2018

> From: Randy Hengst <iowahengst at mac.com>
> To: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
> Subject: Re: iOS 12 compatibility
>
> Hi Andrew,
>
> What version of LC and Xcode combination did you use for your build?
>
> be well,
> randy
> www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com

I had previously (for almost 2 years?) been using Xcode 8.2 on macOS
10.11.x which worked with every version of LiveCode that was current
or beta at the time (including 9.0.1rc3). But when I went to submit to
Apple, they rejected the Xcode version I compiled against so I had to
upgrade to 10.12.x so I could use Xcode 9.2. Compiled with LC 9.0.1rc3
Business.

My initial submission (which got the metadata rejection) was reviewed
in less than 2 days. Looking at the current trend, I'll be waiting all
week to get this minor wording change approved according to
http://appreviewtimes.com/ (a GREAT little tool).

--Andrew Bell