Livecode's CEF Builds

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Mon Sep 10 22:21:49 EDT 2018

Thats what I am thinking too..... I will do my best to find a legal
perspective on this.....

didn't Runrev have to ship the first LC Community with something
proprietery in it too? I remember seeing a note about it in the installer.
or maybe i was hallucinating.

Why do my standalones have to be GPL3 too?.... you can't change code in
binary.... so isn't it the source files I am obligated to share?

I'm pretty sure there is a way to do this. So close. :)  Thanks
Monte....... I appreciate not taking chances ....I'm not interested in
litigation.

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 9:14 PM Monte Goulding via use-livecode <