Is it not possible to write to the user preference folder in Mojave?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Oct 29 18:27:42 EDT 2018

Sounds like more onerous sandboxing. I see why it's necessary, but I have a simpler and more elegant solution: Have an international moratorium on all malicious hackers where the penalty is a life sentence on the frozen moon Rura Penthe. By that I mean hard labor. Until we get tough, and I mean really REALLY tough on offenders, and leave them with no place to hide, what we get in the end is devices we ourselves are locked out of, and then hackers seem to be able to get in anyway.

Makes me crazy. So much for the golden age of the Internet, where compassion and tolerance flows from our mutually gained respect and understanding for all cultures and peoples. I like to say that the Internet is less like an Information Superhighway, and more like the wild, wild west with bands of highwaymen poised to waylay the unarmed and unsuspecting traveler. If I taught a computer class, that would be the first thing I would press home about shared computing.

Bob S