starting the Project Browser

Douglas Ruisaard dougr at telus.net
Fri Oct 26 12:20:45 EDT 2018

Thanks, Jacqueline.

I have not had any issues with using the StandAlone builder but then I am using LC v8.1.9. on Windows 7.  I did put Panos's code into my app ... made no apparent difference but good to have there anyway.

I'm a bit confused about the reference to "Similar in all other (pre)open*/close* messages." ... what is being recommended here (I get the "preOpen" bit) .. but the reference to the "close" I don't get ... some other function call??

Douglas Ruisaard
Trilogy Software
(250) 573-3935