Script Editor Unusable on Windows

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Oct 4 07:38:41 EDT 2018

Clarence,

I wish I could but I am afraid of adding plugins and this becoming slow as
molasses. :-(

I just lost a little button on a card because I clicked another control,
pressed delete, but there is a lag in the IDE so it missed me switching
controls and deleted the wrong one. If I program really slowly (and I am a
slow coder already) then it mostly works...

best
andre

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 5:19 PM Clarence Martin via use-livecode <

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.