Stacks whose names start with "rev"

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 11:14:36 EDT 2018

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 7:35 AM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <

> Yeah it's been a long time since I worked with it. We had Filemaker Server
> running for a couple small apps, but each user who wanted to run the app
> had to buy a full client license.

That part has changed (somewhat) as well. There's a robust web client; you
can build a client (LC is emphasizing this); and a free iOS client. For all
of those, there's no individual license, but some sort of limit on the
total number of server connections. All of this is from having looked at
the FM web site maybe twice in the last nine years, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯