OT: iOS Policies

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Mon Nov 19 08:47:28 EST 2018

I’ve had an app rejected for metadata, too.

I put an app of 20 single verse poems on the store. In my description of the app I mentioned that the poems were “under development” and I looked forward to feedback and adding new verses. The rejection stated that no “beta” software can be on the app store. All I did was remove “under development” from the description and then it was accepted.

be well,
randy
www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com