OT: iOS Policies

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Nov 18 21:12:21 EST 2018

Well, by setting the target to iOS 8. The apps went through. …but then

FWIW
It was rejected:

I got a message saying that "you have unfilter access to YouTube, you must set the app for (age) 12+)
I had it sent for age 4+

Send for review; wait a day..

Rejected Again!
Guideline 2.3.10 - Performance - Accurate Metadata

We noticed that your app or its metadata includes irrelevant third-party platform information.
Specifically, your app includes Android references in the “app news” section.
Referencing third-party platforms in your app or its metadata is not permitted on the App Store unless there is specific interactive functionality.

Next Steps
To resolve this issue, please remove all instances of this information from your app and its metadata, including the app description, promotional text, What's New info, previews, and screenshots.
In the "App News" (which called from the server) I made the mistake of saying
=======
Version 1.3
With version 1.3, we hope to have resolved some issues for Android users. The operating system is more robust. The app is less likely to quite.]

So, if the see any reference to android, Rejected!
Somehow that feels "just wrong" to me… I use Macs but…. "greed incarnate" keeps coming up in my word cloud