Regex replacements (\1, \2) not matching

Kaveh Bazargan kaveh at rivervalleytechnologies.com
Mon Nov 12 03:20:46 EST 2018

Thanks James

I am using the community edition of LiveCode, but I remember that Thierry
has been v helpful in the past. I just found a similar question I asked 4
years ago and he put lots of time in explaining:

https://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?t=21157

I will review that because I have a feeling it has the answers I need. :-)

On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 at 05:19, James Hale via use-livecode <