How to update a css file when using the Browser widget

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sun Nov 4 00:37:48 EDT 2018

Is this on Mac?  I've seen it when working on the LC Dictionary (where I
was messing with the CSS).  I don't think it is LC, but rather Safari
(WebKit).  I think that I recall that reloads were easier on Windows.  I
did not find a solution other than restarting the IDE that I can recall,
but would also be interested in a way around it.

On Sat, Nov 3, 2018 at 11:32 PM James Hale via use-livecode <