problem with mobileSetKeyboardType

andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Sat Nov 3 07:56:00 EDT 2018

I think that code is based off a documentation bug because "alphabet"
is not a listed parameter in the dictionary (even though it is the
first example shown after the listed parameters). I use:

The mobile keyboard won't activate unless a field has focus and the
"default" keyboard is already the alphabetic keyboard. What do you
mean by it's not working? What keyboard are you trying to see vs what
you are seeing?

--Andrew Bell