Is anyone using tsNet external with LCserver?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue May 29 04:09:36 EDT 2018

I am not sure. But would that make a difference? There is only one type of Livecode Server commercial. And according to Panos´ post to this thread the tsNet Business external should work since release 8.1.10.

I´ve tried myself and made a custom installation on my web server. I installed LC Server 8.1.10 commercial to the cgi-bin and copied the tsNet-x64.so (from the Livecode Business installation on my Mac) to the externals folder on the web server..
It´s the same. Should i try Indy instead?

Btw. Is there a LC command/function which returns what type of Livecode server (community or commercial) is running?

Regards,

Matthias