URGENT: MergGoogle no longer works on iOS: CLIENTS VERY UNHAPPY

AndyP smudge.andy at googlemail.com
Wed May 2 12:11:25 EDT 2018

Hello Sean,

I don't know you personally but I hope you take on board my sincere personal
message to you.

It sounds like you are in a very bad place at the moment. Please do not do
anything rash, try to get some sleep and let your emotions settle. Then talk
to your wife or if that's to difficult at the moment someone you trust, it
won't be an easy conversation but you need to discuss the way you feel and
try and find a path forward.

Andy Piddock

-----
Andy Piddock

TinyIDE  a Free alternative minimalist IDE Plugin for LiveCode

Script editor Themer for LC http://2108.co.uk

PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour picker / finder.
http://www.pointandsee.co.uk  - made with LiveCode