Scott Rossi and TactileMedia

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Tue May 1 07:20:29 EDT 2018

Hi All,

I too think Scotts stuff is a cut above. I bought tm1 and 2 with no usage
in mind just because they looked so good - they were never used
just played with, somewhere in that code there are going to be nuggets for
the future.

If you go to tactilemedia now it goes to scottrossi.design - (talk about
bleeding edge "we don't need no steeenkin dot coms"

but if  you go to http://tactilemedia.com/blog/ all his clever artistry is
there to download for posterity.

To be honest these articles and stack should be on the resources  on
livecode.com - they show what you can do with a "baby language" (one of my
colleagues when he saw the "put a into b" of livecode)

"There are none so blind as those who program in C"  - Lagi Pittas

Regards Lagi

On 1 May 2018 at 04:51, Todd Fabacher via use-livecode <