Informal survey: multiple desktops

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue May 1 00:43:50 EDT 2018

Now that Windows, Mac, and Linux all offer multiple desktop, I'm
curious: do you folks use them?

FWIW here's how I often work: I tend to open my email client and web
browser in workspace 1, then LC on workspace 2.  Spaces 3 and 4 tend to
get used ad hoc when there's something I need to focus on, like having
another instance of LC, or a graphics tool, etc.  This is on Ubuntu,
though lately I've started using multiple desktops on Windows as well.

I would be interested in learning how you folks use your desktops, and
which OS you're on.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems