tsNet documentation

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Wed Mar 7 05:20:08 EST 2018

Hi,

Just a quick update to let everyone know that I have uploaded a series of lessons on tsNet to the LiveCode web site.  You can view them at:

http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4071/c/235433

I am continuing to upload more lessons as I have time so please let me know if there is any particular task that can be done with tsNet that you would like to see a lesson on.

There is also now an online tsNet command reference guide for those who want an easily searchable format of all the tsNet commands that are available.  You can find it at:

https://www.techstrategies.com.au/tsnet-command-list/

Regards,

Charles Warwick
Tech Strategies